- More efficient therapy treatments using multi-angle and multi-planar resistance.
- Consistent, measurable, incremental levels of resistance provide more accurate assessments of client performance and improvement.
- Free Weight vs. Elastic Resistance Comparison - Click Here
- Train movements more effectively through full range of each joint's strength curves.
- Clients return to normal function quicker
- Client treatment capacity increases
- Happy clients and referring physicians mean increased credibility and more referrals
- Business growth, increased revenues
P2 Force is the most versatile and functional elastic resistance and body weight therapy equipment available!
- Use elastic resistance tubing with clips or elastic resistance bands
- Training is not gravity dependent! Movements can be trained from all possible positions.
- Incremental, consistent and measurable levels of resistance.
- Multi-angle and multi-planar resistance capability provides the ability to simultaneously train agonist, stabilizer, neutralizer and synergist muscle groups!
Body Weight Training
- Adjustable height cross bar provides the capability for consistent, incremental and measurable application of the Progressive Overload Training Principle.
Integration Of Other Therapy And Rehabilitation Tools And Equipment
- Other therapy equipment can be used with the P2 Force - stability balls, BOSU, foam rollers, medicine balls, weighted vests, balance boards, Step platforms, dumbbells, and more!
- Small footprint - easy storage, small space requirement
- Children & adults can safely and effectively use the P2 Force
- Accommodates multiple, simultaneous users
- Numerous anchor points (for elastic resistance tubing or bands) are located at numerous locations on the unit base, towers, and high cross bar
- Total unit height can be adjusted from 5’ 3” to 6’9” in 6” increments
Deanna Wyatt, PT, MHS
"The P2 Force is the perfect addition to any physical therapy clinic. It has allowed me to easily implement strength training for my patients. The numerous anchor points allow for multi-angle resistance that can be adjusted for any body part quickly. The resistive tubing attachments are durable and alleviate any worry of breaking.
It is truly unique allowing the therapist to set up strength programs in standing, sitting, or even lying positions in minutes. When you combine the P2 Force with other therapy equipment, the possibilities are endless. This is one of the most versatile pieces of rehab equipment that I have worked with."
Jennifer A. Speckman, P.T.
President - Speckman Therapeutics, LLC
"To gain functional strength, we either need to be task specific or to simulate the muscle action for a specific task. With the P2 Force, one is able to simulate muscle action to gain functional strength. A muscle or muscle group is strengthened with multidirectional forces. For example, one is able strengthen the biceps and gain shoulder stabilization at the same time. One is, also, able to work the entire muscle through the entire range of motion. Muscle fibers are recruited at the beginning and the end range of motion as well as the middle range. With proper set-up, one is able to strengthen most of the muscles of the body.
The P2 Force is literally an all-in-one unit, and it is easy to use. My patient’s really like the work-out and their results! Every Physical Therapy clinic needs one of these units!"
Joselyn Armstead, ATC
Head Athletic Trainer for Yorkville High School
ATC, Atlas Physical Therapy & Sports Medicine Centers
"The P2 Force is a fantastic way to combine sports performance exercise with injury prevention and rehabilitation. It is a great alternative to traditional weightlifting that keeps young athletes engaged in exercise both mentally and physically. The P2 Force is also a time efficient unit that allows you to create several stations or have multiple athletes performing exercises at the same time. The P2 Force has become a popular part of my sports performance program."