Building stronger, healthier, more confident students!
- One P2 Force Unit = A room full of resistance training equipment.
- Can perform any resistance exercise on P2 Force.
- Minimal Investment.
- Safely and effectively used for elementary school and high school students!
- Integrate into other fitness training classes or develop stand-alone programming, providing more choices for your students!
- No more hassle of moving free weights around and/or damaging your gymnasium flooring or walls.
- Additional potential PE Programs!
- Stronger, Healthier Students!
P2 Force is the most versatile and functional elastic resistance and body weight training equipment available!
- PE classes and/or Student Athletic training
- Uses elastic resistance tubing with clips or elastic resistance bands
- Training is not gravity dependent!
- Incremental, consistent and measurable levels of resistance.
- Multi-angle and multi-planar resistance capability provides simultaneous training of agonists, stabilizers, neutralizers and synergist muscle groups! More complete training!
Body Weight Training
- Progressive Overload Training easily implemented with the adjustable height cross bar.
- Consistent, incremental and measurable resistance levels.
- Combine Training Methods in same exercise
- Elastic resistance & body weight training
- Elastic resistance & free weight training (dumbbells, body bars, etc.)
Integration Of Other Fitness Tools And Equipment
- Use other training equipment with the P2 Force - stability balls, BOSU, foam rollers, medicine balls, weighted vests, balance boards, Steps, dumbbells, Body Bars and more!
- Train all possible joint movements from a variety of possible positions!
- Small footprint = space saver
- Children & adults can safely and effectively use the P2 Force
- Accommodates multiple, simultaneous users
- Use either elastic resistance tubing with clips or elastic resistance bands
- Numerous anchor points for elastic resistance tubing or elastic bands are located at numerous positions providing a multitude of potential resistance training options
- Total unit height can be adjusted from 5’ 3” to 6’9” in 6” increments