Versatility & Flexibility - one piece of equipment can do it all!
- Safely and effectively used for kids, adults and seniors!
- Use in personal training, small group personal training and group fitness classes.
- Integrate into other fitness training classes or develop stand-alone programming.
- No more hassle of moving free weights around and/or damaging your facility flooring or walls.
- Greater training capacity!
- Greater training capabilities!
- Happy Members!
- Positive reputation and enhanced credibility!
- More referrals!
- Better Retention!
- Greater Revenues!
P2 Force is the most versatile and functional elastic resistance and body weight training equipment available!
- Personal training – one-on-one and small group training
- Group fitness – no more free weight damage to your floors and easy set up for class use.
- Use elastic resistance tubing with clips or elastic resistance bands
- Training is not gravity dependent!
- Incremental, consistent and measurable levels of resistance – more effective training protocols and assessments.
- Multi-angle and multi-planar resistance capability provides simultaneous training of agonists, antagonists, stabilizers, neutralizers and synergist muscle groups!
Body Weight Training
- Progressive Overload Training easily implemented with the adjustable height cross bar.
- Consistent, incremental and measurable resistance levels.
- Combine Training Methods in same exercise
- Elastic resistance & body weight training
- Elastic resistance & free weight training (dumbbells, body bars, etc.)
Integration Of Other Fitness Tools And Equipment
- Use other training equipment can be used with the P2 Force - stability balls, BOSU, foam rollers, medicine balls, weighted vests, balance boards, Steps, dumbbells, Body Bars and more!
- Train all possible joint movements from a variety of possible positions!
- Small footprint saves space for use and storage
- Children & adults can safely and effectively use the P2 Force
- Accommodates multiple, simultaneous users
- Use either elastic resistance tubing with clips or elastic resistance bands
- Numerous anchor points for elastic resistance tubing or elastic bands are located at numerous positions on the P2 Force
- Total unit height can be adjusted from 5’ 3” to 6’9” in 6” increments